Spider exhaust sounds...

The Stebro on the '78 w/Spica has a nice deep mellow sound to it, not loud at
all but noticeable, just makes the Spider sound like it has a few more
cylinders.  I have the stock manifold, a Shankle catalyst 'test' pipe, Cisam
center muffler, and the single large chrome outlet Stebro rear muffler.  Deeper
more powerful sound, slightly louder than stock, a very occasional popping on
part-throttle deceleration.

I haven't had a chance yet to evaluate the Cisam single straight chrome outlet
on the '84 w/Bosch.  This car has the stock exhaust system with a Cisam
replacement center and rear muffler.  The exhaust note of the Bosch cars
w/stock exhaust always seem a little TOO quiet to me.

The straight 'stinger' rear pipe w/o resonator that Bruce's Parts Bin has for
$45 looks cool but may be a little too loud for my quiet neighborhood.  Seems
some like it and others think it's too loud.  I'll probably try one...

Inresonse to earlier:

<<Good to hear..

I wanted to know your impressions of the sound?  Referring back to my
earlier thread, I'm still gathering info on exhaust pieces that would
provide a good "voice" for our Spider when she's back together..  (that

center isn't looking too good, either)

Anyone have experience with the FAZA/Concentino mufflers? They are
supposedly also heavily built and long lasting, but I'm also wondering
how they sound..

Back when I formerly had Alfas..  I do remember the great looking ANSA
tailpieces rusting out in surprisingly short time..

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider - "Angelina" my wife has dubbed her.. sounds like a Diva to me..>>