From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Jason Hagen
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:33 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Spider gas cap question- does it need a seal & Spuica pump
question

I thought I would try again on this question!

Should a 1973 Spider has a seal as part of the gas cap?  Mine doesn't, and
the one that IAP sells does not as well.  This is the screw-on type of cap.
And if they don't or didn't have them originally, are people going without
or should one be fabricated?

Also, I was thinking of procuring an extra Spica pump.  Will any model year
do, or will only certain years work appropriately?

Thanks.

Jason Hagen
'73 Spider