RE: Autodelta dealer

How can they ask $55k for a 166 when Autodelta themselves has been running
this add on AutoTrader.com for some time with a price of $40k?

Then again, why do I care?  I don't have anything close to either amount to
spend on a car. :-)

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'87 Milano Gold

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=114115861&dealer_id=
&make=ALFA&distance=any&max_price=&model=&advcd_on=n&end_year=2003&min_price
=&certified=n&address=77017&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1982&colo
r=&car_year=2002

For anyone with a spare $55k laying around, Alfa Performance Connection in
Laguna Hills, CA
has become an Autodelta dealer, and they had a sweet brand new 166 sitting
there when I
picked up my Spider today.  Probably one of the most beautiful cars I've
ever seen.  The interior
was put together better than any Mercedes or Jag I've ever been in.  It took
a lot of self-controll
to not drool all over it.  Apparently, they are going to be getting some new
spiders and GTV's in
as well, but they'll cost about $40k.  Seems expensive compared to the Alfa
prices in Europe, but
for those of you out there who are lawyers and such, the rest of us can just
be jealous  :)

Anyhow...I did have an actual question for ya'll....what type of adhesive
works best to attach a
new convertable top fabric to the frame?  Stewart at APC seemed to indicate
that most common
adhesives don't work that well...