Opinion - FS '91 164S

Hello All,
A friend left his 164S (black/tan) in my care about fifteen months ago.  He
has been traveling in Asia, primarily India, he is now threatening to stay
over there.  It is starting to get to be a bit much taking care of three
cars.  I am pondering selling my 164S (black/black) since I seem to have the
use of his indefinitely.

The good; excellent paint, good interior, good drivetrain, does not have any
of the 164 ills - meaning the A/C stepper motors work, the steering rack
does not leak, the electronic suspension works.  Has new rear struts and
Stebro exhaust, I am the second owner and I have all the receipts from the
original owner.  The car has always been maintained well and the motor,
clutch, gearbox, brakes, electrics, etc seem to function flawlessly.  The
bad; it has 160K miles, mostly highway, HVAC does not work - fan and air
direction work but all you get is outside air.

Is $3500 a reasonable price for this car?

Jay Reddy
Enterprise electrical design
512 728 0082