Caribou

Alfisti

Has anyone heard from Ed at Caribou lately?  I ordered a top back when it
was cold last winter (February),  and I am still waiting.  I've had a number
of responses to emails, and Ed has apparently been having health problems,
but none of the many promised delivery dates have been met.  I would have
gone somewhere else long ago but he already has my money.  He billed my
credit card in July.  Just wondering if I'm the only one in this unfortunate
position.

Tim

83 Spider with large roof vents... or Topless in Toronto