Removing Spider (105) bushings

After Zamani's question on Milano bushings, I realised I had one I meant to ask for a while..

Would a medium to large arbor press (believe that's what they are called, the arm operated type) be sufficent to press out the suspension bushings on my Spider? On average I mean. I can imagine that it could be a matter of how much rust or how much my arms look like Popeye's.. between success and failure.

Trying to get an idea of just what level of tool is appropriate here.. something like the 12 ton Harbor freight frame press, or something smaller and cheaper? Harbor does have a couple of little arbor presses that they seemingly never advertize, but they might be too small for some parts. (only about 4"-5" of working space)

Anyone try working with something like those?

Jon
77 Spider