RE: AlfettaGT glass & trim on a GTV6?

Jeff,

Back in 70's tints must have been a "special" option (i think i can remember back that far). Jeeze your model sounds like a nice one. Does it have the same tacked on style A/C as the gtv6?

I looked thru the pictures I had of alfettas and I like the bronze or maybe the clear the most, the green the least. Although on a different car, the 96 Porche Targa, the green glass is way cool.

Anyone know how I might remove the door stainless steel, or do I have to swap doors?

Thanks,
Steve Remington