Alfa & VW???

"Volkswagen
AG will take a significant, but minority, stake in the new
Alfa-Ferrari-Maserati business unit. "

I confess even I hadn't thought of this one....but wait...it will mean my
Alfas and the wife's Skoda will be products of the same group........Someone
fetch me a stiff whisky and a poultice for my acheing head...This is getting
all too much to take in!

Tim Hancock  Boston UK

PS The Italian chassied MG Xpower SV basic model will have 326bhp V8 and is
good for 170mph. Then there is a 500 ish BHP Club Sport version, and there is
a proposed nitrous oxide injected version with 960 bhp.( The laughing gas GTI
perhaps?) Price for the basic model starts at #65000 pounds or just short of
$100,000.