Re: Bearded Alfisti

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 04:10 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Biba once again confirmed that there are lots of us Alfa owners who
are bearded (and probably Grey-haired too). Have the rest of you noticed
this too? I really wonder (I guess my Freudian Slip is showing here) if
there may be a large correlation between those of us with beards and Alfa
ownership. And if so, why? I'm not conducting a sociological study here or
anything, but...as my 16 year-old son would say: "Wussup-wit-dat"?
I would like to help counter that Image of Alfa owners with big gnarly beards by letting everyone know that this particular Alfa owner has a completely shaven cranium that gets displayed proudly from my top-down Spider.
Hair is nothing but dead cells endlessly piling up and pushing outward. Yeeuch!

Tony Martie (shiny as my car)
78 Spider
http://tmpd.net