Sealing doors

If I lived in an extremely wet area I'd also seal the doors in the same
manner they were originally. Many have made good suggestions.

However, I too simply use spray on glue on the back of the panels and
attach 4 mil sheeting. I like to be able to take the panel off and not
have to then pull the sheeting back to check and / or repair something
inside. I would Not use leaf bags since they are designed to
disintegrate in time once they end up in a dump site. My guess one could
have many tiny cracks in the sheeting and not realize it until too late.

While I've not used it, good upholstery shops have waterproof 'board'
for door, etc. panels should you be going with custom panels.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA