Re: fluid for '91-'93 164L 5-speed tranny

I looked in my copy of the 164 Owners Manual for 1992 (I got it with my 93)
and for "Automatic Transmission and gearbox-differential" it lists Dexron II
ATF as the recommended lubricant (P. 150).  I am assuming that the
"gearbox-differential" refers to the manual gearbox.  BTW, it also lists it
for the power steering.

Jerry in Houston