Some guy just drove off with my Giulietta!

Yeah, there I was dusting the old girl off when this guy drives up
(actually two guys), the older one with a gray beard leaves a box full
of Hart Wine and a check under my large potted plant and takes off with
what has been my on again off again pal for the past two years.

He had a big smile on his face.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

(So what am I going to use for cruising Irwindale Blvd. now? - Not to
mention, bitch about?)