RE: What kind of wheels are these?

Tony Martie write:
> IAN, with all due respect, those five lug nut wheels were never on any
> 'late 90's spider' that I've ever had the privilege of seeing--or
> 6.6 x 16's for that matter. Did you mean a non-US spider?

I think he meant Alfa Romeo Spider produced in the late 90's. If none of
these made it to the US then it would a little redundant to say non-US.
Seen plenty or Spiders and GTV's here in New Zealand (and hence non-US)
with those same wheels. As others have noted, they are quite common.

Lex Jenner
Alfasud Ti 1.5 (non-US)