Rebuild cost....OK

I paid an Italian Alfa racing mechanic in Germany $4000 to rebuild my
engine and it's a better motor than I had when I bought the Spider new
in 1974.

Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:40:19 EST
From: Newigi@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Rebuild cost....OK

Look guys, if you can find a very competent mechanic that can rebuild
the
engine in complete parameters for $4200, to bring it up to original or
better
duration for longevity and power then it is well worth it. I would trust
someone like Peter Krause to do my rebuild.

Norm.

Jon A Durham
256-722-8690