Turner's website

Oh stop it!!  My head is getting too big.

Turner's site was hosted on some european server, and I was told that a
disgruntled employee trashed the server and backups.  How about that?  I
still have the files, just need to re-post/re-host them somewhere.  Nice to
know that people still remember that site.

Me? Ferrari and Lamborghini crowd?  Ferrari, maybe... Lamborghini's weren't
raced back then, so they're the jealous ones! Hahahaha.  Not to worry, I
couldn't be happier among my alfisti friends.  No gold chains, thank you.

The GTA pics and 8 sec. video are still there, buried in the NWARC site.
http://home.att.net/~borrani/fun/gta.htm

I haven't added a thing for months.  I've got a few more nice pics of the
car vintage racing, will add those soon.  We'll see how productive I get
over the Christmas break.  I have a certain GTA engine that needs to get
pulled, inspected, and dealt with.

In my garage right now is a very historical little item.  The fellow who
just sold his Jochen Rindt GTA (Sebring winner) had lent me a lower trailing
arm for the differential.  It still has the #36 hand written on the Koni
shock, in yellow paint, specifically for Jochen.  The trailing arm has
unibal joints and the location for the low mount 16mm GTA rear anti-sway bar
that I was given a spare of.  I have to return the trailing arm this
Saturday, damn.  The NWARC has its annual Christmas party at the Museum of
Flight at Boeing Field this Saturday.  Anyone visiting the Seattle area
shouldn't miss that museum.

Happy Holidays,

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA