Alfa Romeo GTA on GT3 PS2

Hi All,

Recently I read(I forgot from where) that Alfa Romeo and Polyphony
Digital (producers of Granturismo3 for the Playstation 2) has released
a special edition of GT3 which was an Alfa relase only. Apparently it
has the 156 and 147 GTA in there. Alfa supplied Polyphony with all the
data needed for Polyphony to produce the 147/156 GTA modelling in the
GT3 game.

If anyone know where this can be had, please post it or send me email.

Thanks.

Zamani
http://mailplus.yahoo.com