Re: Thunderhill Event (ARA, AROSC, AROC Seattle, AROC Portland)

Hey Zamani,

If you can work with Terry Manchester, then the ARA
can provide most of the support.  I would love to see
the club get back into track days, but we need an
enthusiast to lead the charge.

Contact me off digest and I'll put you to work, and
get you in touch with Terry.  He just emailed me about
this last week or so.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
ARA Prezident