Amyhomyy sprockets-chain

Anthony and other interested Alfisti, first of all you heard that from racing people who generally replace most engine parts just because they gert big sponsor dough. We poor suckers make do unless parts ARE worn too much. It is easy to check our chains for wear and I have never seen a worn sprocket in my years of Alfa ownership. I do not believe in replacing parts unless they are actually worn out or about to fail. I'd be glad to tell you how I check both chains easily. Ciao, y'all. Fred Di Matteo