Spider Interior

Hi everyone, my restoration of my 75 Spider continues. Now that the car has been painted, I can put it back together. When I got the car the PO had told me that originally the car had rubber mats, and no carpeting. At some point as the rubber mats had worn out, he had carpeting glued to some of the rubber mats the he did not throw out. This included what ever it was that goes on the rear bulkhead. I am planning on ordering a full set of rubber mats for the car, but it does not seem to have a mat that covers that area.  My question is, what covers the rear bulkhead area?

Thanks in advance,

Russ Tine

75 Spider, 87 Milano