[MAFFIACARCLUB][North Texas] Holiday Party Coming up Fast!

This year's party is this coming Saturday, December 7th from 6:30 PM to
12:30PM.

Marci & I are again inviting all the EURO car crowd.  We expect a great
turnout, and are looking forward to seeing you!

For more information and the menu so far:
http://www.webwolvez.com

The Party will be @ Rodney & Marci's House:

1916 Lake Side Lane
Plano, Texas 75023
(972) 985-0573 If you get lost ;)

Directions: From 75 Exit Spring Creek West. Turn South On Custer (left).
Turn Left at Cross Bend (First Signal Light).
Turn right on Knob Hill (First right, about 100 ft ).
Turn left on Lake Side Lane (2nd Street)

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=1916+L
ake+Side+Lane&city=Plano&state=TX&zipcode=75023&homesubmit.x=0&homesubmit.y=
0

See you Saturday!

Rodney & Marci