Milano Radiator

	After my quest today for a Milano radiator, I found a good source
for them. www.radiator.com . Valeo oem units for $208 + shipping+ tax ( if
they have a local warehouse in your city). I talked to Steve with the
special orders group 1-800-420-9622. They do not keep this unit in stock,
but should be able to get it in a week to week in a half time. No other
interests, just trying to pass along a good value to fellow Milano owners.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6