Fiat Stilo and Alfa back to the US

Hi All ,
The 164 is still off the road with continuing ECU maladies, should be fixed
this week though (says he optimistically). As a result I had to hire a car
for the weekend and due to unavailability etc. found myself in a Fiat Stilo.
This car redefines the word body roll. Hope the chasis engineer doesnt have
anything to do with new Alfas cos I dont think they will look too good with
an extra set of wheels on the sides!!
Also Autocar in the UK reported that Alfa have now set back there re-entry
in the States till 2007. Apparently they ned a full range and you guys over
there cant survive without some kind of 4WD type thing with high ground
clearance.

Reagrds
Mike Salter

Stationary 164 24v (getting a kick each morning)