Re: Glas

Yes,I remember Glas in Germany in the mid sixties -- made somewhere along
the Romantischestrasse as I recall?

But Glas built the Gogomobile?  Heavens; the US forces had a play racing
foumula builtup of hommade tube chassis (usually conduit) and a Gogomobile
engine and Xmission/axles/wheels mounted in the rear.  A lot of fun
tweaking a two-cycle.  Where I "learned" how to weld.  30mph is fast in
such a flimsy device with your butt two-inches from the pavement....

r.m.bies