Re: 164 mechanical tensioner procedure -- what about cold weather?

Richard -

    This is a *prime* opportunity to justify buying yourself a heater.  I've had the pleasure of working on my Alfa in my fathers garage several times in the dead of winter.  Fire up the torpedo heater, go in the house for a while to peruse the relevant cardisc, and go out to work in a toasty 70 degree garage.

     Unfortunately, the concrete floor doesn't warm up so quickly, so lying on your back you can feel the heat being sucked out of you.

- Paul Witek