RE : Jensen Owner's Toolkit - alfa humor content

>> enjoy and aplogies to http://www.british-steel.org/

>> The Jensen Restoration Toolkit
>> HAMMER:
>> Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer
>> nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate
>> expensive car parts not far from the object we are trying to hit.
>> MECHANIC'S KNIFE:  . . .

no need to apologise to british-steel.org.
this is a reprint from Peter Egan of Road&Track and Cycle World
magazines.  i wonder if they got permission to use it as their
"Jensen Restoration Toolkit."

it was nearly as funny the second time around.
so unbelievably true - it applies to any home mechanic.
Mr. Egan has an incredible witty way of observing the world
through motor vehicle enthusiast eyes.

-dion fields
-73 gtv, newly rewired and ready for its new carpet