Powder Coating at Home

This is going out to several Alfa groups (and sort of applicable to all of
them) -

While the Alfetta engine is being prepped (more on that soon), I'm toying
with the idea of picking up an old oven for the garage and buying some powder
coating materials to use in my resortation/maintenance of the Alfas. Part of
my on-going skin-flint-Alfetta-owner training. :-)

Can anyone recommend a good resource for learning how to powder coat? I've
seen Eastwood's catalogue and wondered if their info is accurate and good for
a student?

Also, any tips on how to powder coat an item and get 100 percent coverage?
That is, even the smallest parts need to rest on or hang from something while
in the oven. Where the part touches the hanger or support will not coat, will
it? How does one apply the powder so that there is full coverage? Does one
send it through the process twice?

I'd really like to learn more about this powder coating process ...

TIA

Tom
Seattle
10123