spider motor/transmission mounts

This morning while revving the engine in my 90 Spider I noticed the gearshift selector moving side to side.  The car was still with the gearbox in neutral.  I revved the engine several times to about 2000 rpm and noticed this movement.  This is the first time I have noticed this, but it may be normal.  Or is it a sign of worn/broken engine mounts or transmission mount?

Thanks,

rob murphy