No more 164S's for sale?

Is it me or are 164S owners not selling their cars?  I've looking for a decent 164S to replace my Verde and haven't come by any in awhile.  The ones I've come across are either "out of their mind" prices or POS.  For example there is a 91 164S on ebay, yes its got low miles, but $13,000?  A 164Q goes for $15,000.  Plus its 12 yrs. old for crying out loud and nothing special about 164S's.  They're not classics or collector items yet, but they do look nice.  In my opinion the Verde's are more of a "collector's item" now than the 164's.  Last of the rear wheel drive, less labor intense to replace parts, cheaper replacement parts.

What's up with the 164's?

Alan
88 Milano 3.0