Corvettes

    I'm sure the new corvettes are great.

    I got WHUPPED by a 63 corvette on day at an ARA autocross......  it
even beat the turbo Jr Z on slicks, if i recall correctly. I don't feel
too bad because so far as i know, he ALWAYS took top time of day, at any
event he bothered to show up at.  Rudy Peretti still out there, bay area
alfisti?
    Corvettes arent exactly clunkers.
--
Norm Riffle