Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:20:29 -0500
From: "Bain, Bill" <Bill.Bain@domain.elided>
Subject: Milano bushings, also Milano clutch question

I believe that a polyurethane bushing for the "nose" of the deDion tube
is available from Andy Kresse.  Andy, you out there?

How difficult is it to replace a Milano clutch?  I think mine is going
South since it feels like it's chattering under modest acceleration.
First the rear caliper, now the clutch -- She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed is
going to be rather displeased about this . .

I vaguely recall a web page about replacing the faulty oil pressure
idiot light sender with a resistor.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?   .  ..

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (sick in the garage with suspension problems)
'87 Milano (won't go and won't stop once it goes . . . What a
combination!)