Revived MG's

I just realized I was wrong---Austin Healy was also sold with MG and Rover
to the venture capital company---it was Triumph that they kept, along with
Mini.  The Healy family still owns rights to that part of the name, and the MG
Car Company owns rights to Austin.  I also stumbled on a piece of interesting news:
MG is going to supply engines for CART racing next year.  I assume that means
they will be trying to re-enter the US market again....(hello, Alfa Romeo...where are you????)

Also interesting that they purchased the Italian Qvale Automotive group recently.