5x98 bolt pattern wheels

From time to time, there are inquiries on the Digest for 5x98mm bolt pattern wheels that don't cost a zillion dollars apiece.
I have found that Team Dynamics/Rimstock can put a 5x98mm pattern on a lot of their wheels, quickly. I purchased a set of Diablo rims in 7x15, 35mm offset and had them in about a week for about $150 each. This seemed like a bargain to me, since it was about $100 cheaper per rim than I had found up until then. I did not price 17" rims, but it is worth a look: www.Team-Dynamics.com
Oh, and they look pretty good, too.
YMMV,
Al
GTV6,GTV6,Viper,Lumina,Durango,MTD Lawn machine.