Big Wheels

Peter Webb wrote:
> sidewall size.   Logically, it's less rubber, and I stand my the statement
> that the added aluminium in the wheels (simply elongating the spokes,
> depending on design) is less.
You also need to remember to add aluminium in the outer rim (the bit the
tyre sits on).
For 15" that's PIxD = 3.1414x15 = 47.1" circumference
For 17" that's PIxD = 3.1414x17 = 53.4" circumference

Alfa content - does anyone know of some sort of database/list of weights
of *Alfa* wheels. Mainly interested in 13" and 14" sizes for 4X98mm
PCD.?

Best Regards
Lex Jenner
Auckland/New Zealand