One more NEGATIVE on polyurethane bushes

Howdy Folks!

Almost forgot, there's one more NEGATIVE to polyurethane bushes! (And one
of my pet peeves, too....)

For some very odd reason, most of the people making poly bushes seem to
INSIST on making them only in _really_ ugly, tasteless, disgusting, funky,
ignorant, and inappropriate colors. While "Passion Fruit Pink" or "Moonglow
Green" or whatever may be the fashion rage with the rednecks in the trailer
park, a lot of people with half an iota of TASTE refuse to fit them to
anything this side of a fiberglass T-bucket.

Ahem.... Glad I got that off my chest. Now I'm off to the tire store to put
a set of Mickey Thompson white-letter drag-slicks on my '75 Camaro....
Gotta get that 8 track player working too. And dang, where did I leave my
methamphetamines? Must be in the pocket of my leasure suit. Or maybe I left
'em on my water bed or maybe next to my English Leather cologne....