No Alfa content, a personal observation

While I'm sure I wasn't the only one to receive a slightly delayed email
from John H. shortly after he got out of the 'shop', I can verify that
he wouldn't have won any spelling bees. On his reply to my reply, etc.
it was much better and had to ask if they had already weaned him from
his happy pills (I was referring to prescription only).

I had thought about mentioning his visit to the 'shop' and that everyone
on the Digest should send him a get well email.

Then I figured if John turned on his computer and the voice said, "You
have 1,589 emails," he just might not have appreciated the gesture.

Since he's chosen to make it public: John, best wishes, get well soon so
we can all continue to rely on both your cerebral as well as your vast
hard copy resources.

(Hmmm, does that sound too selfish?)

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA