Idaho parts 1750 Berlina for sale

I got this email about a parts Berlina for sale a couple days ago and
thought I'd pass it on.  Contact seller directly; not my car. If anyone
checks it out, please let me know the VIN, color, etc. Thanks
Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
1971 Berlina. Great parts car. Very nice grill, trim, and bumpers. No engine
or trans. I have an origional set of hub caps, all the gages and lights
worked before stealing the engine for my spider. Rusty rockers and door
bottoms. I also have a clear title for her. I'm located in North Idaho. I'll
let it go for $100 to a good home.Call Joe Navetta at (208) 765-3478, home,
or e-mail joyride84@domain.elided