re: gas caps

Well my '82 GTV6 has a screw-on cap; I don't claim to know anything about Alfettas.

At 5:19 PM +0000 11/22/02, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:47:42 -0600
From: "John Katos" <john_katos@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: alfa-digest V9 #56

Sorry,

You are incorrect, my son's 78 Alfetta has a screw on gas cap, very
different
than his '84 and '86 GTV6's bayonet gas cap. Fortunately, he has both,
however,
I see nothing wrong with digesters discussing where to get one. If you don't
like it tough, if you get individual message use your delete key, if you get
the digest format just scroll past it. I find your short rant far more
annoying.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA