parting '77 spider--NO DRIVE TRAIN!

I  have for sale the following parts and pieces  from a '77 spider  whose
eng./trans./diff. I am secreting away for my own purposes:  doors, hood,
trunk lid, gauges, hanging pedal box/assy', lights/lenses, and various
int. and ext. trim pieces.  This car has a good windshield/frame w/ trim
and a good top (dirty but  revivable w/ clear rear window), but I really
don't want to spend the time to take these off unless someone seriously
WANT'S TO COME GET THEM--cause I ain't shipping them!  I will consider
shipping the smaller pieces, however.  Prices are digest -friendly as I'm
not in it for the money.  I'm looking for a nice set of wheels for my
'74  GTV (minilites?, cromodoras?), and might be persuaded to part with
the complete weber setup from this car  also.  The car is located in
Dallas,  Tx.  Thanks folks, --- walter cox--- al74fa@domain.elided---
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.