Re: CarDisc

> Anyone using Win ME?

Yes

> CarDisc run OK?

Yes, but. . .  The CarDisc I have (Spider Veloce 1975-1981) I bought off
eBay, and it is copied -- bootleg, eh?  Even though it's not original, I
suppose it's probably the same.

Tony

PS: FWIW, I contacted the seller and put him on the spot about the copy, but
he denied it and claims it's original (even though it's on a blank Verbatim
CD and the cover is an obvious photocopy).  He had the same disc for sale a
week later. . .

PPS:  I am not overly impressed with the quality of the content on this CD.
I think my Brooklands manual is as good or better.