re: 17"-ers

Mike, do you by chance have a little too much time on your hands? &:-)))
Seriously, though, I thought it was you who had told me you'd weighed the
old (Graduate style) steel wheels and they were 11 lbs.

And while I do rant about 17" on a Spider, I thought the big HREs with the
low profile on ** your FORMER ** [note the tears in my eyes] Montreal were
stupendous. Although we all learned a valuable lesson that day in
Portland about what FIA curbing can do to lightweight wheels with low
profile tires...

Tess

 -- snip --