Spider underbody coating

After the painful process of welding in new floor boards in my 73 Spider
restoration I would like to do a proper job of under coating to delay as much
as possible a repeat of the process!!.  My plan is to paint first with POR-15
and then undercoat with some product.  Any recommendation?  The Waxoyl web
site has a product called "Hardwax" intended for under coating but it's not
clear that this is the same Waxoyl product typical available. My concern is
the difference between a thin treatment intended for internal panels and a
thicker more durable underbody treatment.  The Waxoyl concept of waxy self
healing coating sounds like the right approach vs the local auto parts store
spray can of black stuff.  Another reference I've seen is a product called
"Ditinol".  Any one use this stuff?  BTW most of the rust teatment references
on the web have been connected with MG web pages!  Not that I want to start a
Alfa/MG discussion.

Al
74 GTV
73 Spider