Re: Non-running Alfettas

I also agree, with very few exceptions, 'investing' in a car  - any car
- is pretty absurd. Still (at least in my case) one does need
transportation. Why not drive something one enjoys and is (for the most
part) pretty inexpensive to keep running?
used car dealers buy cheap cars daily for sale for profit. Wouldn't that be investing in car? Maybe we should think that only long term investment where profits were based on appreciation would be absurd?

Heikki