drilled rotors

In the spirit of sharing info (such as Dean did), I will give my impressions
of my latest upgrade. I have just had slotted and drilled rotors put on the
front of my Milano. I have read the banter about whether or not it actually
helps braking or not. I have taken the opinion that it isn't worse and is
probably marginally better in heat build-up situations. It ain't for looks,
you can't see them behind the Speedlines. And for only $40 more for two. What
I have noticed is the noise. I hadn't expected it, but on retrospect I guess
I should have. There is a definite increase in noise when braking. Not really
a bad thing. Just different. I can hear them working now.
Cheers,
John L
Verde