Cam Question

I recently picked up a pair of 10548 cams for my '74 GTV.  Only problem is
I'm not sure which is the intake and which the exhaust, or if there is a
difference for that matter.  One has an "I" cast into it.  The other a
backwards "N".

My Giulietta cams are marked "A" (aspirzione/intake) and "S"
(scarico/exhaust), but the "I" and "N" have me stumped.

Any ideas?

Erik Wood
'74 GTV
'56 Giulietta Spider