Re: Dead Alfettas

> Those of us with running Alfetta's will need people with parts, so don't throw
> anything away just yet. The value of parts can only increase given time.
>
> Christopher Boles

Chris, perhaps you should visit a different part of the U.S... Whatever
the means --  our wet weather (grows Alfettas like it does mold), or it's
Alfa "channelling" (Alfettas are parallaxed to this dimension via the
storage of Alfetta parts around the world) ... or maybe it's even the
incense and candles I use during my incantations to secure good
weather for our track events ... but we have more running Alfettas here
than you'll find at any National convention, anywhere. Steve Schaeffer
posted a photo of six of them at one of our track events, and at least 3
of the drivers (Tino, Zach, and Thomas) are on this list. Does anyone have
that URL handy?

I don't think we'll be running out of Alfettas for a while yet... oh
wait... unless they decide to dump them and start channeling Ducatis...

Tess
in Bellevue, WA U.S.A.