Intake Cam

Hi,

>In the previous digest Jeffery wrote :

>From: JeffreyOlson@domain.elided

>On another note:

>Any idea when the VVT intake cam was added to the Bosch Spiders?  A
>friend's '85 and my old '86 had it.  I though all Bosch Spiders had it but
>may be mistaken.  This '84 does not have the plug connector-type of intake
cam.

>Jeff

As the proud owner of two 84 Alfa Romeo Spiders, both without the solenoid
plunder,
I believe the VVT device is controlled by oil pressure. I believe this is
true in all
1984 Alfa Spiders.

2 82 Alfa Spiders ( One getting a new Re-Ordingals Modeled Carpet)
1 4x4 Nisson Truck for moving alf engines.