Dead Alfetta's

Looks to me like the way things are going that there are becoming fewer and
fewer "running" Alfetta's around. You keep parting out the Alfetta's and those
of us that have ones on the road will be the beneficiary of increasing values.
This is one of the reasons I went looking for an Alfetta sedan as there were
few on the road.
At the Alfa conventions in the last couple of years I can recall off the top
of my head, there have only been a few Alfetta's and only GT's in the
concours.
Those of us with running Alfetta's will need people with parts, so don't throw
anything away just yet. The value of parts can only increase given time.

Christopher Boles