Kumho Victoracers for sale (for Milano of GTV6)

I have a set of used 205/50/15 Kumho VictoRacer R-Compound tires for sale.
Three of tires have about two and a half track events on them (one drivers
school, a track day, and a couple laps at Willow Springs before the car
broke) and one of them is almost brand new (less than one full day of track
time on it). They still have plenty of rubber left on them (tread still
showing, they were not shaved when new).  They have been stored in a warm
garage so they aren't hard, although they aren't as soft as new (obviously).
The tires were heatcycled by TireRack and should last for more than a few
events. I am selling them because I now have lightweight 16"x7" wheels that
I use for the track. I am asking $100 for all four tires (The price new was
$125 per tire = $500 for the whole set). These tires work great for Time
Trials and AutoX, and since they are DOT approved you can drive to  the
track with them if you want.

Please email me with any questions, etc: alfaracer75@domain.elided

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA