Re: Newbie checks out GTV - Documents findings...

Don't be fooled by the air filters, I have a very similar set-up on my '74.
This car has Spica, you can clearly see the injectors, throttle bodies, the
TA and even the top of the Spica pump in one picture.  I'm surprised someone
would go to the trouble to convert a 1968 car to 1971 specs, wouldn't that
include converting from step-nose configuration to the later nose panel?
Something is odd about this car with it's 10503 tipo plate and 1968 VIN on
what appears to be a 1971 shell.  If I were buying, I'd want more history,
including references to PO's to find out what is up with the numbers.

Tony