73 GTV in junkyard, Bay Area, CA

I wanted to notify the list that there is/was a 1973 GTV in a local
Pick-n-Pull here in the Bay Area (at least it was still there as of last
week) that appears to be a complete and potentially running car.
They're apparently not interested in parting it out at this point, but
I've not yet seen it.

According to my brother the car is complete, and is in decent condition.
I am planning on going to view it tomorrow, but I don't think there is
much I can do with it as I certainly am in no position to bring it home
and they're not interested in selling parts.  Doubtful there would be
many parts that would even be relevant to my car anyway (yes, I know,
alternator, misc. engine bits like that, but for the most part, it's not
a good parts donor for an early carb'd car).

If you're interested let me know, perhaps a local lister needs a donor
car, or has interest in rescuing a pre-smog GTV.

Ciao,
TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
00 Ford F150 Supercab